View Profile BreedCrasher

All 46 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Simply amazing

Watched through all of it, was weirded out at the very sight, but in the end I couldnt help but just laugh at how this came through. The detail level of background is immense, made my computer lag and had me turn the quality down to low, lol. Also glad that there's more people around this place who simply dont make sense in their works. The storyline telling and the entire set up of dialog was priceless, and the moment where Gerkinman entered the entire flash just won everything over.

Great job!

Gerkinman responds:

Thankies, i did spend alot of time on those backgrounds.

Nice one Mental!

Good short, just as you always do ol' buddy! Funny that you chose to do a LL Flash during this moment of time, it was quite well done for the short amount of time you spent on it. Keep it up!

MylesAnimated responds:

well, since Sonic Halloween Costume 3 fucked over on me this year, I thought I might as well make a lock flash to kill some time I would have spent on my traditional Halloween shit. shame, it was also my favourite time of the year as well

Im Speechless!

This is by far the best Madness Day flash ever! You brang a much more darker and more emotional clown in itself, its amazing how he didnt even spare the life of the women in the movie, they all had to die and he wouldnt stop untill everyone.. or anything died.

The Graphics are absolutely amazing, you must have practiced this stuff alot, the GFX's were amazing, its also incredible how you could do this all so smoothly without even having a single lag! The movements are extremely pro and spot on timed, Im awestruck! This is probally also the best graphical movie Ive seen so far, I cant wait to see how you use it next!

After seeing this, Im completely stunned. I cant wait to see what your next flash will be, and Im not amazed that this actually won first place in Madness Day. Absolutely Amazing!

Mecha Sonic isnt god...

YOU are god man! This truely is Heart stopping. I never knew you could make the suspense any better than what you've already done, but you did! Then again Im not surprised, its what you've been doing all the time with the series, making every episode better and better for each time. The Action, the Storyline, everything! And I just gotta say, I cant wait for the next installment! Keep up the extremely great work man!

Awesome job Arnas

When I told you that this Flash would own, then I really meant it. You did a great job on it. Cant wait for the sequel.

Absolutely AMAZING Man!

I can see why you spent so much time on it, Its totally flawless. Its extremely awesome aswell. The battles, the music, the sprites, and the battles again, and its extremely fluid aswell. Well, everything is awesome in this one!

I cant wait to see more of your work man! This truly will be a movie to remember! Awesome job!

lol, good one Zonic

Niiice, this is going onto my favorites. Good work.... I liked the idea of having all the mario's

Yoshi is on Fire!

FINALLY, part 3 comes! And FINALLY someone makes a good movie where Mario and Sonic Co-operate. My favorite part was that one when Metal Sonic damaged yoshi hard and then yoshi gave him... let's say half of the world of pain that Metal Sonic did. You're very skillfulled at sprites i tell you that. Cant wait for the 4th installment of Super Mario Bros. Z!

...THE CLOWN..... IS ALIVE......

I think my friend found Part 6 at some site... I havent seen it but im guessing that the patroganist turns into a Zombie... It's like the clown is some sort of computer and his Computer chip got toasted! LOL.... He acts totally bogus! he's shaking all the time. I wonder if the patroganist can defeat him in part 6, maybe all the people in Nevada dies, perhaps some sort of Nuclear explosion, so many weapons, so why not? Well... Im not making the movie, so i wont find out yet. BUt i'll tell you this: Im like, so waiting for Part 6.
I hope you get done soon, cause right now i feel like going clown on everyones ass!!

well... a madness parody....

Well, it was nice to have another madness parody.... kinda funny, but you should have more scenes, more violence though. smart scenes and animations though. I was confused however that he did that just because of..... CHEESE..?

scrimpy responds:

Yeah, he has got a fetish for CHEESE! However, thank you and when I am doing more of this stuff, your review helped me very much!

Hateful, Intolerable, Awkward, Crazy, Lovable