Stick Flying Stick Flying

Whoa! Great Game!

Wow! It's a great game. It took me time to realise that it was the mouse that controls the airplane, not the keyboard, so i died a few times. My score was.... i think it was 30 to be exact. Well, you should be proud to accomplish something like this cause most games like this i play are mostly crap games and the coins, balls or whatever you have to pick always end up at the same place. In other words, this game is great! Just ad a highscore table, some enemies to avoid and some balls that you can only collect by.... Shooting them with an added machine gun?

ELFERRETO responds:

yeah, read all the reviews and youll see there have been people asking for some stuff, and i will put them into the next stick flying game, like guns, control the plane speed, flying cats (shoot `em down) special dots, all of that, thanks for the great review, keep on working on your score cos my highest is 46!

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Take it Easy Mario!

Gosh, this is the best game i've ever played at NG! Just completed it..... I still cant believe that Mario had nerve to do so much at a single koopa.

Super Mario S. 64 DEMO Super Mario S. 64 DEMO

Great!

When is the Game Cooming? And where did you find the engine?

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

Way!

Power star as a game! Whoho! But it was extremely buggy, and i have 2 questions: If it was a demo, why didnt you submit it to the alphas? And why cant you enter the door if you added it? Otherwise it is great.

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

LOL!!!! HAHAHAAH!!!

Wow, Man! Freakin' Awesome! I uploaded a picture of a chao, and GODDAMN, that was Hilarious! Make more!

Starboy Starboy

ok

The control is very well made, and i was surprised of it being that
small size when it is some sort of Pac-Man almost styled flash.
Keep up the good work.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

wow, thats awesome

yeah, this game rocks! And the Menu gave me creeps + the music.

Create a Sonic Scene! Create a Sonic Scene!

uhh....

i give it into you for the sound, and the idea about a scene creator is cool, but i got tired kinda quick, and you should at least put in talk bubbles or find some other advance styled character sprites (Like Knuckles, Tails and Shadow). Then again if you gonna have a pic of it at your computer you will need a scanner. At least this is better than Sonic the Pervert...

Hyper-Anthony responds:

Heh, thanks for the response. I would have difficulty making a whole level and letting sonic run through it, but smaller ideas like chat bubbles are fun too. I'll take it into consideration.

Thanks!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

OHHH MAAANNN!!!!!!!

This game is so damn good, that i'm gonna order the GC Version!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_

Sprite and preloader

The sprite tutorial is very well made, and so is the preloader.
Actually, i never knew how to edit the preloader, but now i know.
Best Tutorial i've yet viewed