Just Begun Just Begun

Awesome, very touching

I could listen to this for quite awhile there. What I found coincidentially funny was that this has the same name of the plot twist song in SAW IV, and to be honest this song would probally fit in the franchise. lol.

But in overall, this song is really touching, and its something I could keep listening for along time. Great choice of instruments and tunes, and its really calm. Keep up the work!

-Final Boss- -Final Boss-

Quite good song Arnas

I wouldnt say that it would be your best song, but its a great job man! Keep up the good work.

-MrMaestro- (ST) Menu -MrMaestro- (ST) Menu

Argh!

Im so sorry if you read the review of the Defcon Zero Review! I was wrighting it for this, but both are just as good just so you know... Sorry. But i love the song! Both of them! Truly Sorry though for the mistake

DavidOrr responds:

haha, don't worry about the mistake, it happens.

Yea, this was featured in the Madness Combat 6 trailer. It's always nice to see my stuff being utilized by flash/game developers.

Thanks for the reveiw and support!

David Orr
www.davidorr.net

Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro- Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro-

Wow! It truly was perfect....

This is a great song! It basically fits more with an conclusion trailer of a movie of some sort, or an intro of a final part. Speaking of that, you know that this song was in Madness Combat 6 trailer? Anyways, it's great, i might concider using it on one of my movies!

S&K - DeathEgg -- D&B Remix S&K - DeathEgg -- D&B Remix

DODODADADODODADA

DODODADADODODADA.... THIS IS FREAKING SWEET!!!!!!
And this is even my first Audio Review...