Whats That Sound? Whats That Sound?

Simply amazing

Watched through all of it, was weirded out at the very sight, but in the end I couldnt help but just laugh at how this came through. The detail level of background is immense, made my computer lag and had me turn the quality down to low, lol. Also glad that there's more people around this place who simply dont make sense in their works. The storyline telling and the entire set up of dialog was priceless, and the moment where Gerkinman entered the entire flash just won everything over.

Great job!

Gerkinman responds:

Thankies, i did spend alot of time on those backgrounds.

Inward Singing Inward Singing

Full of win by all aspects xD

Man, it was worth the wait. And the fact that it was another Tenacious D movie made it better, I somehow expected that you'd use Kyle Quit the Band for the credits XD

Anyways, the animation was completely awesome, awhole shitload of fbf and awesome movements. It sure was worth the time, I dont know if I could pull off everything that you managed to animate in here, it was godly. Sweet job! Cant wait to see what your next flash submission will be if you're continuing xD

MichaFrario responds:

thanks dude.
Well, i'm gonna go to artgrounds or Iscribble or something, gonna draw more. So no big stuff

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

Well lets see...

I havent seen the previous parts, but by watching this movie I think I already understand what this is about..

Now, one thing I have to comment on first is the use of your dialog, You hardly used any dots or commas at all, which made it hard to know exactly where the break in the texts, where as you used a whole shitload of exclamation marks, it could have been enough with one, even though they are acting serious.

The story? Its a bit meh, I guess it could work but the lines you used were some of the most overused and cheesy ones I have ever seen, like Mario saying how he always keep having bad dreams. Also, I would understand Mewtwo talking cause he talks, but Pikachu and Jigglypuff? And to top it off Pikachu had to act all badass sounding as he is some god of lightning or something.

One thing I did like about this alot was the fights. They were quite top notch. I somewhat expected that Crazy Hand would get into the fight aswell. The scene with Snake appearing was a bit... well... I dunno. I guess it was just to simple.

Overall you did quite a good job on this, but the ending went rather weird, as you just showed Sonic being the next newcomer, and it then faded out into the credits. You could have made this into something much better, like having him appear into the fight out of nothing.

But the flash was quite good actually. Wasnt the best, but still, not bad at all.

Hendertaker responds:

o you are the autor of Brain hanging upside down? wow good i got your critism here,
well about mario having dreams i have never seen another mario movie about mario having bad dreams, i wanted my characters to use another style of speech and thats why picachu and jigglypuff talk that way (sorry if you didnt like it but the where exited understand me U.U
hehe and about the scene where snake apeared
well i was matching it to the BG music until he starts to fight.
i understand you didnt like most of these stuff but thats the way i wanted things to go but well its good having you opision here makes me happy
c ya man tnx for stoping here

Stick Flying Stick Flying

Whoa! Great Game!

Wow! It's a great game. It took me time to realise that it was the mouse that controls the airplane, not the keyboard, so i died a few times. My score was.... i think it was 30 to be exact. Well, you should be proud to accomplish something like this cause most games like this i play are mostly crap games and the coins, balls or whatever you have to pick always end up at the same place. In other words, this game is great! Just ad a highscore table, some enemies to avoid and some balls that you can only collect by.... Shooting them with an added machine gun?

ELFERRETO responds:

yeah, read all the reviews and youll see there have been people asking for some stuff, and i will put them into the next stick flying game, like guns, control the plane speed, flying cats (shoot `em down) special dots, all of that, thanks for the great review, keep on working on your score cos my highest is 46!

A Koopa's Revenge A Koopa's Revenge

Take it Easy Mario!

Gosh, this is the best game i've ever played at NG! Just completed it..... I still cant believe that Mario had nerve to do so much at a single koopa.

Super Mario S. 64 DEMO Super Mario S. 64 DEMO

Great!

When is the Game Cooming? And where did you find the engine?

Just Begun Just Begun

Awesome, very touching

I could listen to this for quite awhile there. What I found coincidentially funny was that this has the same name of the plot twist song in SAW IV, and to be honest this song would probally fit in the franchise. lol.

But in overall, this song is really touching, and its something I could keep listening for along time. Great choice of instruments and tunes, and its really calm. Keep up the work!

-Final Boss- -Final Boss-

Quite good song Arnas

I wouldnt say that it would be your best song, but its a great job man! Keep up the good work.

-MrMaestro- (ST) Menu -MrMaestro- (ST) Menu

Argh!

Im so sorry if you read the review of the Defcon Zero Review! I was wrighting it for this, but both are just as good just so you know... Sorry. But i love the song! Both of them! Truly Sorry though for the mistake

DavidOrr responds:

haha, don't worry about the mistake, it happens.

Yea, this was featured in the Madness Combat 6 trailer. It's always nice to see my stuff being utilized by flash/game developers.

Thanks for the reveiw and support!

David Orr